Thursday, July 10, 2008

Will write for a new amplifier

Alright I'm bored. As usual. I should be hitting the sheets right now but what the heck, I still want to write.. and here I am writing non sense.

Anyway, while browsing the Sherdog Forums, one exact thread caught my eye. And it's the thread that's comparing the UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Forrest Griffin to our very own, WBC World Lightweight Champion Manny Pacquiao (Read thread here) I think it's fucking ridiculous. I'm a big fan of both but the comparison is really absurd. You don't have to read the comments to know the sentiments of the Sherdog memebers (Prolly one of the biggest MMA Forums in the WORLD) I'll just gladly narrow it down to a few sentences for you because I'm thinking the same way too.

Forrest Griffin is nowhere near Manny Pacquiao's explosiveness, power and speed. Sure, they are both Champions and they are both exciting.. but that's it. And that's why the thread starter took so much heat from the members of that forum, it's just an absurd comparison.. that goes to show you how much Manny has gained the respect of the people all over the world.

Anyway, I'm broke. Fuck that. I have only 20 pesos on my wallet and I have lots of places to go tomorrow. Holy crap, here's me hoping for a miracle.

No comments: