Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daggeeeerrrr!

It's been awhile since I blogged about the nothingness (Read: Bummerology) of my life. So how is the first lube relevant? I don't know... I just needed some opener of sorts read on fuckers.

Anyway, it's been a fun fun August for me. This is what I call the Basketball month. The Olympics' Men's Basketball and the PBA finals plus throw in some sideshows like the UAAP and the NCAA and we have a winner. My body's feeling good too. Last Saturday, I played five games in three different venues.. look's like I'm getting my ass back to shape.. *looks at the mirror* maybe not.

Tomorrow's the final game between Air 21 and Ginebra. And oh boy am I pumped up or what? I can't even sleep. I'm having mixed feelings about tomorrow's game.. I'm confident that my team, Ginebra, would win but at the same time, I'm pretty nervous. I wouldn't want to see those complimentary-tickets-based-fair-weathered-purple-wearing-fans celebrate after tomorrow's game so.. let's go Gin Kings. Beat Air 21 and send Homer Se's ugly face down to earth. (I'm an Air 21 fan too btw)

By the way, I got my head shaved a couple of weeks ago. I dunno, for a change I guess. I'm loving the new tough guy look. But it has grown a bit now, I'm planning to have it shaved right after my birthday.

Speaking of my Birthday (August 30th) looks like I'm going to the E-heads concert after all. I thought I wouldn't be able to go because of the strict implementations (Specially on the red list) of the 18 and above rule. Well fuck you guys! I'm turning 18 on the same exact date of the concert and thanks to Markus' VIP pass to all his multiply contacts I won't have to join the freakin' red list and all I have to do is get a postal ID with my birthday on it. And that's it. So yeah, looks like I'm going to have a Happy Birthday after all.

That's it. See you around guys.

- Chris

No comments: