Monday, July 07, 2008

Atomicaaaaaaa, this is atomica.

Currently listening to: Wolfgang's acoustica version of Atomica.

Alright, this is an entry out of randomness. This news just came... I SLEPT EARLY LAST NIGHT! Well yeah, like you guys fucking care. Anyway, I really don't have anything to talk about.. last week was a real bummer. I've written three articles for HooPH and that's the most productive thing I did last week (If you'd include drinking my ass away in last Saturday's Hifi night out then fine)

Speaking of last Saturday's night out, well, it was a real awkward night for me. I dunno, I just felt awkward all night long. It's a real weird feeling but anyway, it was a fun night as usual minus all the awkwardness that's involved in it.

I need a new PL Plug and something like a converter so that it would fit into my sound card. Need to test the new amplitube since I don't have an amplifier right now.

Enjoy bumming around guys, til next time.

-Chris

O yeah, quote of the day from the new UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Forrest Griffin

“Shakespeare said to thine own self be true. I don’t know what the fuck he meant by that, but just don’t quit on yourself"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, wala akong naramdamang awkwardness. LIES.

Christian Angelo said...

Meron. Di mo lang ramdam. Hahahaha

astro_prick said...

dude, that awkwardness with joycey around is normal.. first basted mo naman yata e. ok lang yun.

as time goes by, and number of basteds increased, you'll be used to it.

just follow what griffin just said, don't quit on yourself.

isipin mo na lang, if its not meant to be, then maybe next time it is. hahahaha!!

Christian Angelo said...

^LOL