Monday, July 21, 2008

Great, now I have a reason to save for an XBOX 360.




Good lord, I know there are a lot of better things that I need to focus on but man, after learning that another Banjo Kazooie game will be released for XBOX (Their first outside Nintendo) I can't help but crave for an XBOX. I might even work to get that console but one thing's for sure, I'm going to get it before the holidays.

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts will be released this November so I have plenty of time to get it. So why am I really looking forward to this game? Three things

a) Banjo Kazooie is one of the best games that was released in the N64 console (Prolly second behind Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time) for N64, it's graphics is A+ and the gameplay is double S. AND It's created by Rare, a company that never disappoints in producing great games.

b) Nostalgia. I grew up playing Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie on N64 (I still am right now through Project 64) I wouldn't mind playing the third installation of the Saga (Fifth actually if you'd include Grunty's revenge and Banjo Pilot on GBA)

c) It's for all ages, my younger brother would enjoy it thanks to it's kid-friendly graphics and older guys would enjoy it because of the gameplay which is far from boring.

So yeah, the only reason why I'm getting an XBOX 360 is because of that game. To hell with others, I must get a hold on this. :D

No comments: