Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nostalgia time = Fine Time

What a way to start the week. Yay, I finally got Project64 1.6 to work on my computer. For months, I've been trying to figure out why Project64 (Nintendo 64 emulator) have been posting the same annoying error over and over again. Well, all I needed to do was to check the video configuration of the emulator and voila, it worked. I can't believe how simple the problem was and how stupid I am to let it pass for a few months. That happens when you let disappointment and frustration catch up on you first before looking for a solution. :SM001:

I can't help but smile as soon as I played the games that I grew up to. Super Mario 64.. Legend of Zelda.. Rareware's Banjo Kazooie. God, it almost brought me to tears. :D

SM64 SCREENCAPS!











In other news...

YES! IT'S CONFIRMED!




Yes, it’s confirmed: The Eraserheads are reuniting after many years of being apart, not for good but only for one show slated for Aug. 30 at the CCP Open Grounds.

According to the STAR source, all the original members (photo) are performing — Ely Buendia, Buddy Zabala, Marcus Adoro and Raimund Marasigan.

This piece of good news should make the Eraserheads fans very happy.

Said to be the ‘greatest Pinoy band,’ the Eraserheads will sing all their hit songs, including Alapaap, Toyang and Ang Huling El Bimbo.


Source


Hoo yeah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was having the same problems. I can't get the freakin' thing to work, tapos ikaw napagana mo sa Vista?! Hehe.

-- ryan

Larius said...

pareho yata tayo ng emulator hehe. me mario kart ka? asteeeg!

GoldenSlumber said...

pre the site of marcus adoro is?

-benhur

Christian Angelo said...

@Benhur: http://markushighway.multiply.com/journal/item/115/You_are_invited