Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I got two of my blog entries nominated at the Philippine Blog Awards! Wuhooo!

Yes, you've heard it right. I got two of my entries nominated at the Philippine Blog Awards to be held at One Esplanade come 21st of September. Picked by Hoops Philippines admins, my Araneta Chronicles: Game 4 and Iran vs Philippines Game Log and Some Late Game Thoughts will be competing under the Sports Division. My HooPH Colleagues Sydman and Benhur will also be competing with their respective entries Barangay Ginebra Kings of the Court, Jawo Air21 Check List and Kobe Supernatural Press Tour. So goodluck to me, Sydman and Benhur.

In other news

Yes, I'm still sick. I'll be having my final laboratory tests tomorrow so please please please, I need your prayers. I don't want to spend my Bday in a hospital bed. I got my second test earlier and so far so good, it's still all normal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats and good luck cris!

Anonymous said...

eh kasi naman kung saan-saan nagsususuot! hala lahat na kayo sa inyo nagkasakit na. kain ng maraming star margarine hehe.

do get well soon though =)