Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm bring back the ING in Blogging

So after a 2 months (?) of inactivity on active blogging, I'm glad to say that the Chrismeister, the father of bummerology is back in full force.

So what now? Had a blast last weekend, and when I say blast, I mean Iraq type of blast. I was tired, I only slept for about 4 hours over the past 3 days? Thanks to.. the TTNL shopping (We are still accepting donations btw)Kuya Pep's gig in Malate, and a crazy sunday fiesta over at our place. So there, that's one un-emo way of committing suicide, that's right. You've heard it here first!

On a more serious note, I'm getting tired of this religion this religion that bullcrap. I mean, I respect their beliefs but man these guys are getting overboard. Now before you guys jump all over me for the following words I'll say, I would like to clear out that I believe there's a God and I believe in God and there's a big fucking difference between believing in God and believing in some religious bullcrap.

Last Monday, I watched this bishop dude in the news saying he won't do this sacrament or that thingy to whoever who doesn't do this or that. Seriously sir, you're supposed to be a cure for the "sinners" right? Why drive them away? I guess the kingdom of the Lord is now for the die hard-hardcore-we'll do this shit even if it's pretty darn stupid Catholics now huh?

Another thing that got me writing this entry is because I had another religious argument with my grandmother. Apparently he scolded me for opting to practice Bass guitar on my computer quietly than to pray to Momma Mary. That's fucking stupid, I hate these kinds of arguments because even tho Mary knows I'm right.. I can't freakin' win.

And when you're in this situation, just remember this photo (saying)



Adios hijo de puta!

1 comment:

Meiji said...

haha i remember one experience ko sa church namin...sabi ng pari wag daw kami manood ng TV..nakakacorrupt daw amp. haha.
i didn't go to that church again.