Thursday, April 26, 2007

This is what I call "Where's the frigging life remote so I can fast forward this moment" feeling

Shit. A nice way to start my blog entry, It's the way I'm feeling now.. I feel like shit. really.

Note: This is not one of those mushy entries. Promise.

I woke up at 6 in the morning, having about 3 hours of sleep, my mom woke me up because it's enrollment day. I don't want to get stuck in a pool of students in the middle of the afternoon so, I have no choice but to wake up, fix myself and go to UST to enroll.

The moment I stepped foot in the jeepney, I know something's wrong. I feel like vomiting, My head aches and my mind won't work properly. I even said "Para" when I was going to pay, what's up with that.

So after getting my ass enrolled, the only thing I wanted to do was to go home, eat and get some more sleep. But then again, my grandmom called me and told me that she need's my help. I need to pick up some things in my other grandma's house in Las Pinas then I need to give back in quezon city, balintawak to be exact, to hand it over at my other grandma's for some reason. then I need to go back to her house in tandang sora because I need to give some other things to her.

Whew, I just got home and yes while I was walking in the dark streets of road-b I vomitted. The moment I got home (and no one's there by the way) I vomitted again. Then just when I was about to sleep, I vomitted again. Now I want to sleep but I can't. I want to eat but I kept on vomitting. Oh well, I can't even write well for fuckssakes. This entry would prolly reflect the way I'm feeling right now... Horrible.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm sick of you being sick!

che.

Christian Angelo said...

Sino kang ugly ka ha?

Unknown said...

lol. CM to. haha. sori i'm on a rampage with a weird new handle. at madami akong google accounts na pwede palang gamitin dito as username.

Christian Angelo said...

Ah kala ko stalker ko na naman hahaha

Unknown said...

lover kamo. hehe.

Christian Angelo said...

Ayihhheeeeeeeee lol. hahahaha