Saturday, April 14, 2007

Music Random Thought Number 1: TBS' Fred Mascherino actually looks like Chuck Norris and Andres Nocioni

Hello guys, this is a very special mind speaking article today because Im going to talk about the music scene today. Not the same ol' amusing music articles you'll see from those other people but I'll try to make this one convincing and amusing as much as possible

Music Random Thought Number 1: Taking back sunday's Fred Mascherino actually looks like Chuck Norris and Andres Nocioni.

The first time I saw Taking back sunday on Mtv I noticed this funny guy with his funny blonde hair and his funny beard to go along with his funny voice and his funnier outfit. That guy happens to be Fred Mascherino oh well, I could care less although he looks famillar to me. I think I saw this person either beating up other people in some low class film or an old motorcycle hog getting his money's worth by a prostitute in some low class p40n movie.

Then here comes my uncle, with his goofy smile and goofier voice telling me to watch this film starring his favorite actor Chuck Norris. And I said to myself, this funny guy looks famillar with his funny blonde hair and his funny beard to go along with his funny voice and his funnier outfit. Although he looks a bit old but this guy actually looks like Fred Mascherino of Taking back sunday! That's why he looked like someone I know the first time I saw him on MTV.

Oh wait, Its not over yet. Im not yet contented. I know deep inside that there's something missing in my look alike puzzle. I know that there's still this one guy missing. This could be their third sibling and prolly the youngest one.

So I spent my usual boring sunday afternoon watching my ever favorite Bulls beat the hell out of the Bobcats. I really enjoyed seeing Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich make their way through the Bobcats' defense while the Bobcats cant really find answers on the offensive end. But that's not really the main point of this article because I said at the beggining of this article that this is all about music.

So there I was watching the Bulls-Bobcats game, waiting for my idol to play because he just came from an injury and he's been out for sometime now. Then there he comes, wearing his jersey number 5 to go along with his funny blonde hair and funny beard.. What the?? Andres Nocioni actually looks like Chuck Norris and Fred Mascherino!! So he's the guy to complete the look alike puzzle! You dont believe me ha? You dont believe me? Take a look





No comments: